Edmonton International Airport is located 30 kilometers south of downtown Edmonton along Alberta’s primary north-south access (Alberta Provincial Highway No.2), approximately a 30-minute drive from downtown Edmonton, 75 minutes north from Red Deer and 2.5 hours north from Calgary.
There are various ways to travel between the airport and the city of Edmonton. Some of these options include the following:
- Edmonton Transit Service’s (ETS) Route 747 Bus Service: An express bus that travels between the airport and one of the city’s most popular bus and LRT stations
- Edmonton Skyshuttle: Airport shuttle service offering a range of different vehicles and options to accommodate various travel requirements
- Hotel Shuttles: Free shuttle bus services that travel to and from the airport, offered for guests at select hotels in Edmonton and the surrounding area
- Uber: Uber offers services in Edmonton and its surrounding area
- Car Rentals: Six rental car companies provide services at the airport
- Taxis and Limousines: Six taxi and limousine services serve patrons at the airport